2008年4月11日 星期五

惰性

今天週會,聽到講者提及人類有惰性。
反思一下,發覺中三的自己,跟現在的自己,在思想上有很大改變。
中三時的自己,是不容許自己有懶惰的情況出現的,什麼東西,不論 Project, 功課,
以至一切生活上的事情,都一定要及時完成,甚至要超前完成。
但自從上了中四、五之後,惰性開始出現。
有很多人覺得我是一個勤力的學生,至少在外表上可以騙人,不過我自己很清楚,我跟勤力這個字,還有一大段距離。是什麼令我有如此改變? 我也不知道,也許是人性吧!
但有時,我覺得自己懶惰得有點過分,會考前一個月可以每天溫習三小時便休息,那時我簡直把自己的惰性建立在懸崖上。
來到中六,學校的功課、公務,以至校外的活動真的很忙,承擔也很大。我知道自己不能再懶,但有時真力不從心......
忙完了chem test, 以及累人的P.E.以後,我又想懶惰啦! 難道我真逃不過人性!?

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

oh wow! It doesn't sound like coming out from a 17-year-old high school boy! But I don't think you are lazy....probably you set a high standard for yourself. I mean...if you think you know your materials well...there's no point in sitting in front of the books all day long. I'm not telling you to keep being lazy...but not spending time as much as you wish doesn't mean you're lazy. The rule of thumb here is "Do not procrastinate". hehe ^^ Keep up the good work! You're amazing!

Cathy

Reginald 提到...

Don't you mean I am so mature that I "look" like older? lol

Thank you for your encouragement and I think your are right on the time of studying. so now I got an excuse to be lazy! haha!